skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Theresa Talks
Thursday, October 1, 2009
"I Hate Mirrors" (or, it's best to put your make-up on the dark)
I hate mirrors!
Don't call me old
If I hadn't looked
I'd never have known
Years of smiling
Etched in deep lines
Reflections of a life
Well lived
~sigh~
I love mirrors ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Theresa Talks
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(15)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(6)
►
December
(1)
▼
October
(2)
My Mother-in-Law
"I Hate Mirrors" (or, it's best to put your make-u...
►
August
(3)
Followers
My Blog List
Kaylee Baldwin
-
Marked for Death
-
Writer in the Pines
-
mainewords
-
OF WRITERLY THINGS
-
QueryTracker.net
-
Janette Rallison's Blog
-
Chasing Dreams
-
Sons of Elderberry
-
Mama Pike Sez
-
JDP News
-
LDS Writers Blogck
-
A Story Book World
-
ANWA Founder & Friends
-
Writing Fortress
-
Nurse Tree
-
Donna Hatch
-
Requisite Respite
-
LAURIE LC LEWIS: A VIEW FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE HILL
-
Identity
-
Theresa Talks
-
I Am A Reader, Not A Writer
-
Anything but Normal
-
A Nurse's World
-
Tristi's Challenges
-
medieval research with joyce
-
Between Best Friends
-
Tara Lynn Bodrero
-
SoulFire
-
Theresa Small Sneed - Author
-
Stephanie Says So
-
Crazy Ladies Blog Here
-
Hands-on Writing Workshops
-
My Life in a Laptop
-
Not Entirely British
-
Storybook Wishes
-
The Characters in Marsha's Head
-
Best Authors Read
-
Sebec Lake Webcam
-
Betsy Love LDS Author
-
*Tristi Pinkston, LDS Author
-
Joan Sowards
-
Liz Sez
-
What is a Sundial in the Shade?
-
Fragrance of Thought
-
Tina Scott, Author and Artist
-
Pub Rants
-
Day Dreamer
-
Random-Ish
-
Writers Mirror
-
No comments:
Post a Comment