Sunday, August 16, 2009

Time Flies

So ... yesterday I had this awesome "conversation" via facebook with a friend of mine from yesteryear. We were best buds in high school, but as time often does, it slipped away ... and 21 years later with an ocean now between us, I found my friend 21 years married to a British guy and living in England with 2 boys, 3 girls and 3 grandchildren. She reminded me of some hilarious times we had together ... funny how I had almost forgotten them, but how quickly they came back to memory. I guess friends are like that ... almost forgotten, but quickly back again, as if neither time nor distance had ever come between. Love you Jill! and thanks facebook ...

1 comment:

  1. I am still reeling from the amazement of you suddenly 'appearing' to me on Facebook....and even more so of how it suddenly seemed like only yesterday that I had last spoken to you. We had SO muc fun, so many great times, and SO much laughter together! I too find that I must say a big thank you to Facebook for allowing us the chance to find each other and catch up once again.....and I am vowing now to never lose contact with you again! Love you too, sweetheart!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete